Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oops I forgot.

I didn't post yesterday...  I was too stinking busy.
Gone from 6:30 to 7:30 ish...  I am happy to report that I have cute hair..

here.

I'm a little washed out.


Here I am looking like Kitty Forman

Crazy Eyes!


That's it....  I had a pretty good day yesterday... spent a lot of it doing laundry at momma's house.  I got to hang out with the dogs which was fun and then I went to a card making party... that was fun too...  stretching my socializing muscles...

Today I don't know exactly what I'm going to do but is should involve writing cover letters for jobs.

I will probably also hit up my Dad and see what he needs...  I should also try to trim my pot that I threw on Wednesday...

Too much to do...

But for now I will enjoy my coffee, CBS Sunday morning, and my newspaper...

No comments: