Friday, November 11, 2011

TGIF

I am ready for the weekend.
The end.

No - Just kidding.  It's been one of those weeks that I'm glad is almost over.  It has been getting busy at work (okay, I'm not busy - one of my co-workers ie bosses is busy)... when "it" get's busy "it" gets stressed out and makes those of us around "it" stressed out.. not always fun....  I'd rather be doing laundry.

Tomorrow is the opening reception of the show in which my t-shirts are in... hopefully there will be some photographs taken so I can see what it looks like.

I will once again attempt to go to yoga tonight... but I really need to do laundry...  maybe I could leave early and go to the 4:30 yoga class!  I doubt that will happen, but you never know.

Mr. Clunky started talking really loud at 2:30 this morning...  grrrr....  I really want to kick his ass.

On Wednesday night I threw a pot which I am trying to get leather hard so I can go and trim it this Sunday...  I forgot how much I like throwing pots...  I need more free time and supplies so I can do it some more...  oh to glaze things and fire things...

oh - to be young again... oh to be beautiful... oh, to be independently wealthy...

No comments: