Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday!

Last night I threw a pot.  It's wasn't a really pretty pot, but I remembered why I liked ceramics in the first place...  it's now sitting on my card "studio" table in my living room waiting to become leather hard so I can trim it and then be fired...

This morning I am going to the dentist to get my crown put on my tooth...  it will be nice to chew on the other side of my mouth after two weeks of one-sided chewing...

Tonight I am teaching cycle too... 

I am still thinking it would be nice for a vacation... 

Saturday I am getting my hair cut for the first time in many many months....  It's about time... it's looking scary folks...

That's it.  I give up. 

I finished the book I had on tape - it was pretty good...  maybe I will get another book on tape and continue my streak...

Back to the coffee... see you later!

No comments: