Sunday, November 27, 2011

One more day...

I think I'm done with my pity party.

I was going to sleep in this morning but I only made it til 5:05 or something like that... what a waste.

On today's agenda?  I may go out to Ikea and pick up storage unit that is on sale... I got one when I moved in here and they are on sale for $19.99.  It will give me more storage space and hopefully keep things out of the way.

I will also most likely go over to my dad's again.  He called me yesterday and he had lost his keys again.  I guess the good thing is that at least he's in his place and not wandering the streets without the key...  Hopefully the move into assisted living will go smoothly and then he will be a little more put together because he will have the help he needs.

Yesterday while I was preparing for the party that was a flop I burnt my fingers while making chex mix.  Someday I might manage to cook something without hurting myself.

Maybe I'll try to find a Christmas tree today as well...  But really, what's the point of having a tree if nobody is going to see it... 

I was asked the other day what I did for fun.  I honestly don't know what I do for fun...  I am a dud.

No comments: