Friday, November 04, 2011

PMS is for lovers...

What?

Good news!  I am still ovulating!  I know you are thinking why is she sharing this?  I don't know - you should all know by now that I don't really have a filter... I think that's why I'm still single... no - there's many reasons why I'm still single... social awkwardness...  depression.... poor self body image...  low self esteem.... fear of rejection...  fear of commitment....  the list could go on and on...  the no filter is just a small part of it...

More good news!  I did dishes last night.  Now I just need go through my junk mail and recycle things and take the garbage out.

I am happy to report that my t-shirts made it to California - here is a link to where they are going to be...
at least I have that one thing going for me... my work in a show...

I have to get my act together and apply for teaching positions... I've got a bunch printed out, but I haven't really had the time to get them all together.  Maybe tomorrow I will gather everything up and head off to the Montlake library and work on applications...  I tend to work better when It's quiet...

I think that's all I have to talk about this morning.

This is the note I taped up by my mailboxes the other day...


No comments: