Thursday, November 03, 2011

Try not to be cranky

I try really hard not to be cranky... it doesn't work most of the time though...

It's just the little things that piss me off...  I finally taped a note up in the lobby of my building asking if they'd change the lights that are out.  I said they could leave them out and I would change them myself..  how hard can it be.

Here's another thing I'm cranky about. 

My calf.

Every morning I wake up and it's so stiff that I can't walk...  it makes me want to scream!  but I won't ... I wouldn't want to wake up Mr. Clunky.

Tonight is First Thursday.  I asked a few of my friends if they wanted to go.  They either don't have time or don't want to go.

I am a social leper.

hey - I'm ranting!  This is the essence of my blog in the first place... woo hoo.... okay, now I have something to be happy about.

Now - I just bought a voucher for a dozen cupcakes at Pinkabella... they won the best in Western Washington Poll for best cupcake (although I'm a big fan of Trophy cupcake)... I figured I'd give them a try.  I have an outing to go to in few weeks.  I think I'll take them there...

Here's the next segue - my gym won the best in Western Washington Washington poll as well...

No Comment.

Happy Thursday.  Go eat cupcakes.

No comments: