Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Not much to complain about today - except the lightbulbs

Yesterday turned out to be an alright day...  I got a call yesterday afternoon letting me know what my car was done already... that was fast AND it's beautiful...  it's too bad that the rest of my car doesn't look that good...  maybe someday when I have money saved up (yeah, like that's going to happen) I can get the other dings fixed...

here it is - it's as soft as a baby's bottom!


from the photo it looks like it's a different color, but it's not... in the light is just looks that way... it's really pretty...  hopefully nobody will run into it.

What else do I know???

One of my bosses brought in leftover Halloween candy in and it's that gosh darn tootsie roll mix that contains mini boxes of Dots.  I didn't eat any...  just know they are there is challenging thought.  I've made it nine weeks, I can keep going.

My T-shirts are down in California but they are still in Fedex custody...  Hopefully the curator will be around today to sign for the package... at least I'm not paying for the delivery - right?

hmmmmm.....

It's really only Wednesday?  hopefully today will go quickly...  I'm ready for the weekend again!


No comments: