Tuesday, November 01, 2011

What now?

It's November.  Really?  It's hard to believe...

I am going to take this moment to complain (I know - surprise surprise...).... the lights in my apartment buildings entryway are still out.  How hard is it to change a light bulb??  four light bulbs to be exact!  I just don't get it.

Give me the freaking bulbs and a ladder and I'll do it.

I survived Halloween without eating any junk (except a piece of chocolate cake)...  I can only cross my fingers that there are not any left over treats brought into the office. 

Tonight I am subbing the cycle class at the gym... I think this will sort of make up for not teaching last night... 

I just saw on the Facebooks that Danny Bonaduce is moving to Seattle and he's starting a radio hosting job on KZOK... interesting choice.. too bad I don't listen to the radio...

here's some more tidbits...

I'm nine weeks Dot's free.

Kim Kardashian - divorced

Ann Curry - still my favorite

Grilled Cheese for dinner last night - yummy.

I love Tillamook Sharp Cheddar cheese...

I think I will now make myself a mini omelet for breakfast.  Have a great day!

No comments: