Thursday, December 29, 2011

Better, but not great.

Yesterday was fairly uneventful...

I came home a little before 5pm and I took a bath and then put on my pajamas... and there I stayed until right now.

 Okay, I stayed in my pajamas, I've moved around a bit, including about an hour sleeping on the sofa because I woke up and started thinking about my Dad again. 

I was also told yesterday that I was completely secure in my job... I pretty much assumed that, but it's reassuring...  the feeling around work is sort of like when you're parents are breaking up and there's not a lot of talking going on...  it's rough, but we'll get through it.

This afternoon I am hopefully going to go visit my Dad...  from what I understand he's still adjusting to the move to Assisted Living, but my sister said he seemed to be in a better mood yesterday.  I sure hope so, it's hard to see somebody down - especially when it's one of your parents...  Hopefully the new year will bring some new energy into the situation...

On a more frivolous note, I am going out dancing tomorrow night and have no idea what to wear...  any ideas out there?  I am also prepping for my Polar Bear Plunge on Sunday....  I think I have the costume ready (think pink sequins)... do you want to come with me??  It will be fun.

I promise...


No comments: