Friday, December 30, 2011

Mini Quiche day

We are having mini quiche at work today... yum.

Tonight I am going to an 80's dance party... what do I wear?  I have no idea...

My visit with my dad went well yesterday... he's looking better, and moving a bit faster...  they are making adjustments to his medications I think...  he was a bit ornery to me - which is nice to see...   I think I can relax a little bit now...

I woke up this morning with a heaviness in my throat... I hope I'm not getting sick...  I've done pretty well by not getting sick this year... let's see if I can escape the throws of sickness...

Today my favorite boss is moving his furniture out of the office... it's sad.  Oh well... life must go on.

The new year will bring a lot of changes around the office... changing the firm name, changing the letterhead, changing name with vendors, changing our email addresses.... website.... aye aye aye... all I can say is that this is a bit of job security for me... poop.

I give this year a 5.5.

No comments: