Sunday, December 25, 2011

Better...

It was a stressful few days...  but I manged to get to the other side. 

It's just hard to see my father's mobility decline... he has his good days and his bad.  It brings ones own mortality into focus and not wanting to be a burden to anyone...   It's hard to see him depressed to (although he's always been depressed - it's just a little bit harder now)...

It just makes me sad.  I know it's okay to be sad...

Oh well, now I'm watching When Harry Met Sally..... this will definitely cheer me up.

One good thing about being stressed out is that I haven't wanted to eat too much...  ah.

I also didn't sleep well last night - I don't think I'll have that problem tonight...  I'm even going turn off my alarm and wake up when my body wants to wake up...  (hopefully it won't be 4am).

That's all I know right now...  back to my ornery self tomorrow...

No comments: