Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dufus

I created a signup form for my email list but I can't figure out how to update it...  aye aye aye... Technology is going to kill me.

___________________________________


I have no idea how today is going to go....  I haven't actually talked to my father since Monday.  I think he's having a bit of an adjustment period into A.L.  I'm supposed to take him to my sister's house tonight... I don't even know if he's gotten my messages yet...  I know he knows I've called, so that's good.  I suppose I'll just have to take everything in stride.

I have a hair appointment - thank goodness... 

_____________________________________

Last night I did a preemptive workout for my Holiday eating.... then I visited the dogs, and then I braved the mall for about an hour.  That was enough.


______________________________________

I am really not in the mood to go to weight watchers

I am really not in the mood to celebrate the holiday.....

I'm not really in the mood to do much of anything.....

Bah

It will pass.


oops - I forgot to hit publish...

I finally talked to my Dad.  He's in the dumps.  I only cried once while I was getting my hair done.

I didn't gain weight.  whew...

No comments: