Friday, December 23, 2011

Success!

Yesterday I managed to get the holiday e-card sent out to our clients at work... of course all the people who are out of the office and have their out of office assistants on have their emails bounce back to me...  there were 13 in my in box when I left last night - maybe there will be more today... I'm guessing 50.  I will let you know if I am right.

I enjoyed using Mail Chimp so much, (the email marketing site) that I created my own email sign up form.  If you want to sign up for it go here...  I think the link will work... if not, that's alright...

Today it should be a short day at work  (I say should be)....  it doesn't necessarily mean it will be so...  that's alright.  I have nothing to do this afternoon (except wrap presents) so I could stay a bit later if I need to...

I have to figure out how to fit exercise in today...  I've fallen off the good eating wagon and I'm having issues.... not bad issues, but issues nonetheless ...  If I get to leave early I may head to the gym and/or Greenlake.

I tried to call my Dad once again yesterday... no answer.  I guess that's good - no news is good news.  Maybe they are keeping him out of trouble now.

Okay, I will finish this morning's post with a Christmas wish list...

I would like someone to come over and help me clean my apartment
I would like someone to complete job applications for me
I would like a new sofa from Ikea
I would like a find a person who will rub my feet for free

Amen and thank you Jesus.

No comments: