Thursday, December 22, 2011

I guess it's going to be one of those days.

My goal today at work is to get our Holiday e-card sent out.

I know, you're probably thinking "wouldn't it have been better if they just ordered cards and mailed them out?"

The answer is yes.

Lesson learned from this???  Don't go the seemingly easier route, because it very well may send your office manager over the edge of insanity.

On a more joyful note....  I have a new television set.

We sucked it up and I have a new baby...  What did I do before now??  She's not humungous (only 32 inches...).... but she's all mine.  I may never leave my apartment again.

I haven't heard anything from my father...  I guess no news is good news.  I will try to call him again today (if I'm not sobbing in the bathroom at work because of the whole e-card situation).

I think that is all I have to share today.... 

Remember to get your good to go pass if you're living in the Seattle area!

No comments: