Wednesday, December 21, 2011

hmmmmm.....

I think it's going to be  a slow day at work...  it's the beginning of Hanukkah and half of the attorneys in my office are Jewish...  it's the downward spiral to the three day weekend.  I am not going to complain though.  I have been really tired.

Tonight is my last class of the year.  I guess they have decided to hold some classes at the gym next week (even though mine aren't included in any of the plans).

If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

Last night I got out the crock pot and made some chili... nothing like waking up to yummy smelling food.

I left a message for my Dad yesterday...  I think he's doing okay.  I guess he fell down yesterday, but his vitals were good...  I guess now that he's in A.L. we will hear more about these sorts of things.  He probably took some spills before, but we didn't know about them.  My sister tells me his apartment looks really nice....  I will get to see it on Saturday...  I think giving him some time to get settled in will be good.

A person I know on Facebook posted this link yesterday it's about things to stop doing to yourself.  They have since posted a list of things to do...  it's nice to remind yourself...

I think that's all I need to share this morning...


No comments: