Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What I know.

My dad's move went well as far as I can tell. 

I got to my Dad's around 8am and helped him finish getting ready (belt and shoes)... and then we headed downstairs to get breakfast at the Hearthstone.  Then we went for a long drive around Volunteer Park and Lake Washington.  I delivered him to my sister's house a bit before noon and then headed to work.

I got the lowdown from one of my sister's last night and she said he was a bit cranky by the time he got back to his new place, but I don't blame him.  Everything got moved into his new digs and the important stuff was unpacked.  Hopefully he slept well last night in his new bed...  I think things will begin to smooth out.  We just need to work on getting him unpacked....

I hope is that by him having more everyday help, other members of my family can get a bit of their freedom back (you know who you are!).... 

Today I am working and then I think I may come home and collapse.  I am really really tired... I may wrap a few presents.... but I think that's it.

My head hurts... maybe I should take some drugs...

No comments: