Monday, December 19, 2011

A new week...

This weekend I ate nothing but crap...  I am feeling the effects.  I am pretty sure the only vegetables I ate were the onions in the onion rings...

This morning I am taking my Dad out to Breakfast and then who knows where...  he moves into his assisted living apartment (and for that I am thankful)...  He called me yesterday and I think he thought it was Christmas Eve and was wondering when I was going to come over and pick him up)... I had to explain to him that it wasn't time yet, but I would be there this morning to take him out to breakfast.

I have to work this afternoon (and teach this evening), so I am going to be dropping him off in Bellevue at my sister's house and then going into work.

I am hoping that this week goes quickly...  I have Dad delivery duty on Saturday and Sunday so hopefully it will go well.... hopefully he will remember which day is which....

One of the photos I posted yesterday was posted on a Greenlake Blog... (I sent it to the owner of the blog)...  It would be nice to have a "real" camera....  but I just can't afford one.  I need a benefactor.

Oh well, better get motivated...  hopefully Dad will be dressed when I get there...

No comments: