Sunday, December 18, 2011

Successful Saturday!

For someone who didn't have a lot to do yesterday (besides celebrate my father's Birthday)... I ended up being very busy...  Let's just put it this way...

Weight Watchers (I was down!)
Starbucks
Helping Mom with her printer
Walk around Greenlake



Go home, shower and change...
Pick up pizza
Go back to Greenlake for party
Eat
party
Greg's Greenlake Cycle (no shoes in my size - boo hoo).
Road Runner Sports with friend Melinda
Northgate
Ulta
Ram - beer and onion rings for dinner (blech)
Guild 45th - Young Adult (popcorn - blech)

home....

I am tired now.

Today I teach and then my mom and I were supposed to go to Red Robin for dinner.  I have depleted most of my extra points plus this week... oh well.... I will adapt.

I should work on applications for teaching positions... I've been lacking in that department.

oh, I got a "you're on the waitlist for a residency, but you didn't get a fellowship" letter from Vermont Studio Center...  that's alright.  I'll just keep applying.  Maybe I should take up painting and then I'd have a better chance... who am I kidding... 

momma wants a new camera... and a boyfriend.

No comments: