Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Let's see if I can get this right.

I had a lazy day yesterday...  I needed it I think.

This morning I managed to sleep in until 7...  I don't have to be at work until 10 - so it's kind of nice...  I think it's another lazy sort of day... I will call the parental unit this afternoon and see what's going on and maybe stop by for a visit....  I should also go to the gym because I have been a slug the past few days.  That's alright... I can't be a ten all the time.

I managed to "gift" some of my old hangers to someone in my apartment building, I left them in the entryway... as a present to myself I bought new slimline hangers from Bed Bath and Beyond...  They work really well keeping everything organized and they are not bulky - nothing falls off them either... I give them a thumbs up.  (I just read some of the reviews online and some people say they break, but so far so good for me)...

What else should I do today (other than work).... 

It's almost the new year so we are being inundated with the weight loss commercials - I vote for Weight Watchers because it works...  PLUS  Jennifer Hudson and Charles Barkley are their spokes people and I like them better than Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, or any other of those yahoos.....

I just saw a commercial for Weight Watchers online and you can do it that way too!  Join for free right now.... or you can come with me to a meeting...  It's been over eight years and I've kept off over 30 pounds...  a lot of my friends don't even remember/know what the old, fat, me used to look like... maybe someday soon I will share a photo of the old me.

My tummy keeps making gurgly noises...  I may have to see a doctor sometime soon to see if I have any food allergies going on.  I'm sure I've told you that I'm not eating pork products anymore... it sucks to not be able to eat the things one loves...

I think that is all I have to share this morning...  I have about another half an hour before I have to start getting ready...  Today is going to be a good day.

No comments: