Saturday, December 03, 2011

Mr. Clunky is not Dead

Last night when I got home last night I went upstairs and knocked on Mr. C's door.  No answer.  I then went back to my apartment and texted my friend who is friends with his girlfriend.  It turns out that he is out of town and it is his alarm...  man, that's a loud alarm.

A friend of his is supposed to come over and turn it off...  it hasn't happened yet.

At least he's not dead.

At least not yet...

Today I am working at the SAIC information day...  I always enjoy doing that... it's fun to talk about my experience, get paid and eat yummy hor d'oeuvres...  I think I shall attempt to run around Greenlake before do it though...  Weigh in, coffee, running, talking.....

I don't have any plans tonight - maybe I'll clean some more or look for a tree... actually I need to do laundry so that will probably take precedence...

That is all I know right now......


No comments: