Sunday, December 04, 2011

Today looks like this...

This morning started out with the realization that I had no coffee in the apartment - I made the important decision to put on my sweats and walk up to Cafe Ladro and get me some beans...

Today I am teaching and then I need to do laundry (or I'm going to run out of undergarments)... that would not be pretty.

I am also going to hit Sam Scott's ceramic sale.  Maybe I'll win the door prize...  If I had money I would buy something.

Yesterday I got home and the music was finally off in Mr. Clunky's place.  It was nice not having to sleep with earplugs in...  I fell asleep on the sofa at 8pm and then finally woke up at 10 and went to bed... it was a long day.  I walked over 10 miles and ate far too much...  today will be different

Maybe today I will buy a tree... I don't know if I have any stuff to decorate a tree with though...  I guess we will find out won't we?

I think that's all I have to share today.

Don't get arrested.

No comments: