Monday, December 05, 2011

I is freezing.

It is very chilly this morning....  What makes me think that I am going to do the Polar Bear Plunge on New Years day...  I will do it and I will not die...

Yesterday I taught and then went to my momma's to do a load of laundry... in between all of that I went to Sam's pottery sale AND I WON THE DOOR PRIZE!!!  okay, I've been going to his sale for almost 10 years and I've finally won something!

I finished up the evening with a trip to Costume Display and Supply and Target.  I was looking for some sort of costume to wear for both the Jingle Bell Run on Sunday and or the Polar Bear Plunge...  I bombed out.  I did manage to buy some bleach and laundry detergent...  woot woot....  I got the gunk off my window ledge in my bathroom - so at least I got something accomplished yesterday (that and more laundry)... actually I did get some stuff cleaned up so I guess the day was not a total loss.

This week I have to teach and then we have our holiday party on Thursday... dinner at Canlis... should be nice.  I'm trying to decide if I should drive there... I might (because the inside of my car is clean enough for the valet's to see it)...  Next weekend is going to be another busy one as well...  oye.

Oh, I get to go to the dentist again on Wednesday to get a filling replaced.  Now that will be fun!

NOT.

oh well, Happy Monday!

No comments: