Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Nothing like getting up at 4:30!

I have been lucky in the sleep department the last two nights... no wake ups at all....   I think Mr. Clunky is back (at least I heard some clunking this morning) - it hasn't been too bad in the middle of the night.  I think the only drawback of the good nights sleep is that I get up too stinking early!

I don't have much to say today... my apartment is relatively clean - a few papers need to be picked up, but I think I could have people over and not be too embarrassed.  I managed to do the dishes when I woke up, so that's done....   what else?  I don't know...   I'm poor.  I have sore feet...   however, my knee feels pretty good (although it's still stiff)...

Maybe I'll go into work early... ha - who am I kidding...  I'll just hang out here on the sofa in my Hello Kitty robe with my coffee...

No comments: