Wednesday, December 07, 2011

hmmmm.....

It's Wednesday - on tap today?  Dentist, work, and then the gym.

Last night I was going through some of my old prints because someone wants to buy one (of course I think I donated that one to an Art Sale last year)...  anyway,  I forgot that I'm actually pretty good at, and enjoy print making...  it makes me want to do some more...   I also realized that I have a hoard of nice paper to make prints on....  Maybe in the new year I will sign up for a class at Pratt or something...

In other news - a friend of mine applied for the Vermont Studio Center the same time I did... she got her rejection letter the other day - I haven't gotten anything yet... this could mean a few things...  either my mail is lost, I got in again (without a fellowship), I got in (with a fellowship)...  I would definitely go back...  I would go sometime though when I could drive there....  I'd just have to save up my pennies and get someone to drive out there with me (then they could just fly home)....  I'm probably just getting my hopes up.  Either way, I'm going to keep applying since I now know that there is a fellowship available for Washington state artists.

Last night I made chex mix and at a big wad of it for dinner... I didn't eat anything else...  I'm sure I've probably retained a bunch of water and will have gained three pounds when I step on the scale this morning.

Tomorrow night I'm having dinner at Canlis...  that's another thing I need to budget my points plus for this week....  it could be trouble..

I guess I will leave you with that this morning...  happy hump day!

No comments: