Thursday, December 08, 2011

Blargy Margy!

It is Thursday!

Tonight is our holiday dinner at Canlis...  I am in a quandary as to what to have to for dinner...  It's between the filet mignon or lamb...  I've never been much of a lamb fan, but I hear that it's really good.  I suppose if I don't like it I don't have to eat it right???  that would save me some points for the week...
I just don't know.

I have also decided to drive to the party so I can experience the valet service... sure the outside of my car is a bit dirty on the outside, but the inside is stellar... (minus a few leaves on the floor under my feet...).

Who knows, maybe next year I'll bring a date to the party (ha ha ha - who am I kidding???)...

Next item of business...  Last week I sent an email to Mr. Arms asking if he wanted to get coffee sometime before the end of the year.  He said yes.  Cool.... I'm counting it as a date (even if it really isn't)...  We don't have a firm time yet but that's okay.

If I were to get a holiday bonus I would get it today...  I'm trying not to Griswold it.  That is spending it before you have it... In National Lampoons Christmas Vacation Clark Griswold spends his anticipated bonus on a swimming pool but then he doesn't get it and he is in deep... that's called Griswolding it...  use it, love it.

hmmm....  I guess that's it today.  Live long and prosper...

No comments: