Thursday, December 01, 2011

People think I'm crazy - oops I forgot to post this...

I have decided to do the Polar Bear Plunge on New Years day... people think I'm crazy.  I may be a little bit crazy, but that's alright... it's like the half marathon.  It's something that I've wanted to do, but never gotten around to doing it.   Last year I tossed it around, but I had to work.  This doesn't cost anything and it will be something to cross off my list. 

I created a facebook event for it so now I sort of have to do it...  I've got two other yesses and eight maybes... that's cool.

Mr. Clunky is playing music this morning - he was playing music last night too.... hmmm... I almost like the clunking more that the music.

Tonight is first Thursday - my feet and knee have been feeling better so maybe I will be able to make it out tonight.  Maybe I can meet some new friends...  who knows.

I must drink more coffee...

No comments: