Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hump - day

Today is payday and poor again after paying my rent and cell phone bills. 

Okay, let me clarify - I'm not really poor, I only have limited funds to last me until payday at the gym (on the 9th)... oh well...  I can manage.  I always do.

Did I post this photo yet?


It's a neighborhood tree that I really like...  All of the leaves are gone now after the crazy weather we had the past few weeks.  It's lit at night and is very beautiful in the fall... maybe next year I'll take a photo with a better camera (I used my iphone on this one).



I'm not feeling like typing much this morning...   maybe someday soon I'll take a break from the blog.  Maybe that's what I'll do in the new year - I won't leave forever, but maybe a week off might be interesting...Maybe I'll go running in the mornings instead (now that's funny!)

Speaking of running - my knee is feeling considerably better and my foot is still hurting (but not nearly as much as it has in the past)...  Maybe 2012 will be the year when I get back into gear health-wise...  I can only hope.

I think that's all I have today... carry on!

No comments: