Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ready

One day down, four to go!

I had a very nice lunch with one of my friends from Vermont yesterday.  It's strange to see people outside of that context, but nice to remember the creative juices that did exist (even if it was only just a few months ago).

Being back at the gym was nice too.  A woman came up to me last night and said she would take my class but she had a groin injury (ouch) - but she appreciated my energy.  That was nice.

This morning I am drinking coffee out of my new Ikea mug


I got it when I signed up for my Ikea Family card while I was there on Sunday - it's a rewards card which will get me a free cup of coffee whenever I go to Ikea...

I look really happy don't I?  don't pay attention to the hair - I washed it last night and let it dry in a towel...  then I slept on it.

I am a bit crampy - yes yes yes - TMI  I know.... I can't help it... no filter.  No dates, no filter, no social life (outside of work and the gym).... Bah Humbug.

This is what my horoscope said today 

Today is a 7 -- Money problems don't define you. Take on more responsibility, and find another route. Devote yourself to excellence at work. Someone important is observing.

Hey, they know that I only have 162.00 in my checking account and 45 bucks in my savings account... aye aye aye.... maybe I'll get a big check in the mail.  Maybe I'll clean up my desk at work and they will give me the clean desk award...

Okay, I think that is all I have to report this morning... I'm thinking I may take my yoga attire to work with the possibility of going to class tonight... it's been about a month since I've gone... hmmmmm... it's worth considering.  I could use some more flexibility... and my armpits are freshly waxed.  You have to strike while the iron is hot.

No comments: