Sunday, December 11, 2011

Why am I up this early?

I managed to drag my backside out of the apartment last night and attend the party I was invited to...  I had a good time - I think I feel awkward because I don't get out often enough to socialize.. I'm not used to it... but in the new year I'm going to work on it.  It wasn't bad at all...

Now I'm up early waiting for my sister to arrive so we can go run in the Jingle Bell Run.  Hopefully my foot won't hurt too much...  Of course it' s raining this morning and we're walking down to the race... oh well.. at least there's a gear check so we can take our umbrellas..

I don't have much on the agenda today - I should probably check with my father and see if he needs help with anything, he's getting ready to move on the 19th...  It will be nice to have him in a place where he can get extra help if he needs it.

Oh yeah!  I forgot... I need to go to Tia Kramer's jewelry sale today...  she's having a lot of success lately and it's fun to watch (although it exhausts me to think about how busy she it)...  I might also get a tree today... (not that I really have any place to put it...)....

I suppose I should think about getting myself dressed sometime soon... 

No comments: