Monday, December 12, 2011

MOnday is here again...

Same crap different week.



I have been obsessed with this song over the past weekend...  I am just going to share the love...  I've decided to throw it into my cool down mix tonight in class.

Last night I took a nap before I went to bed... that's the second Sunday night that that has happened...  I think I may be a bit too busy...

Yesterday I successfully ran in the Jingle Bell Run...  I ran it in under 35 minutes I think (including a shoe tieing episode) and it felt pretty good...  however, it did take us over 45 minutes to get our gear after the race... there were a lot of cranky people out there waiting for their stuff...  I am sure they will do it differently next year... this is the first time there's been a problem like that.

I also went to Tia Kramer's studio sale yesterday and purchased this lovely pair of earrings...

I was going to post a photo, but it turns out that I posted it on Facebook and can't retrieve it... but hey, they are cute.

On tap this week I am going to take my Dad to get his identification renewed (driver's license? ID?)...  we'll see what happens...  I may also go up to Bellingham for a singles thing on Thursday... who knows...  we will see how the rest of the week goes and play it by ear.

My mood is good - even though I haven't done dishes since Thursday...  I feel semi attractive...  I'm not too lumpy...

The world is my oyster.


No comments: