Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Late late start...

I don't have much time this morning because I finally decided to do dishes and I finished an application for a show TWO DAYS BEFORE IT'S DUE!

I know, the whole application thing got me for a loop too!  I am never this quick with these things... now only if I could work on teaching applications in the same efficient manner...  oh well, baby steps I guess....

I am going over to my momma's house for dinner tonight - I bought her a new phone with my modest holiday bonus (shhhh.... it's an iPhone)....  I know she wouldn't buy it herself, so I got it for her.  I think she will like being able to get her email over the phone... although I don't see her playing Angry Birds anytime soon so I only got her an 8GB phone (in white).  I haven't told her I got it for her so if you see her don't tell.

I don't really know what else to tell you...  The whole doing dishes thing... there were a lot of them, and I kept putting it off...  I feel much better now.

No comments: