Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What now?

It's only Wednesday and I'm ready for the weekend... okay, maybe not ready for it, but ready to not have to go to work for a few days.

Things keep trudging along, not much to report this morning except that I had an issue with a bag of chocolate chips last night...  I guess I will never learn.  I just have to move on.

Last night I gave my momma her phone... I think once she gets down the typing aspect she might like it... we will see... 

Last night I had a dream about the Vermont Studio Center... I was there, I was working in the office, I was sitting on the floor - then they came out, handed me a piece of paper letting me in again, and giving me a fellowship (I think)... it was hard to understand the letter...  I still haven't heard from them yet. 

Tomorrow I am taking my Dad to the DMV to get his ID renewed... I talked to him yesterday and he wasn't sounding too good... a little forgetful...  It makes me a bit sad...  I know it's just the way things go, but it sucks...  I hope when I get older, I just go out with a bang... I don't want to be a burden to anyone (not that my dad is a burden, but I don't have anyone - (at least not yet), to clean me up and keep me organized)...  

I can't believe it's almost Christmas... another Christmas alone...  ah... I better stop this pity party before it get's started...

No comments: