Thursday, December 15, 2011

What to look forward to...

I can't really think of anything to look forward to right now...  Actually I take that back - they just announced the Golden Globe nominations so I may put some movies on my list to go see...  I don't usually go out much, but I may just do it this year.

This afternoon I am supposed to take Dad to get his ID renewed...  Hopefully it will be uneventful.  Hopefully he remembers that I'm coming...

I may end up taking part of Monday off to get him out of his place while they pack up his apartment... what do I do with him?  Maybe we could go to a movie... hmmm... I don't know if he does movies...  maybe we could go for a drive...  the car is clean enough (on the inside at least)...

I am  feeling uneven... hopefully things will start feeling better soon...

It must be all that Almond Roca I ate yesterday.

No comments: