Friday, January 27, 2012

Fryday

I was thinking it might be interesting to stay in bed this morning, but it is mini quiche Friday so I hauled my backside out of bed.

Last night I went to a preview party for that Big Brother Clothing Company's new season.  I tried on clothes and ate a bunch of yummy treats...  I also scheduled a party for April first....  it gives me a plan for cleaning up my apartment....

Update on the parental unit (Dad)...  his brain hasn't changed for the past four years (CT scan)... they are adjusting his meds so hopefully he'll have some better mobility soon...  it's stressful dealing with all that stuff - and I'm not even as involved as other members of my family...  that's where I suppose having a significant other can come in handy (having someone to talk to about these things... ) that's why I have you... however impersonal it may seem... 

I feel like I'm going to be sick (no- I'm not really going to be sick... it's just stress)....   I'll be alright.


No comments: