Saturday, January 28, 2012

Errrrh.

It's Saturday - I'm not quite ready to face the world.

High point of my day yesterday was when my friend from work finally took off her wig after cancer treatments last year.  Her hair has been growing back and her wig was just bugging the crap out of her...  she got really emotional when she took it off for good....  her hair looks really cute, sort of Mia Farrow-ish from the Romemary's Baby era.

I can understand how hard it must be, when you've always associated yourself looking a certain way and then it changes.

What else...  last night I watched Moneyball.  I liked it.  I approve.

I was thinking I might go see a movie this afternoon...

I should do a lot of other things too...

Last night I came home and the light fixture in my kitchen came crashing down while I was work... it was not pretty.

I need to get going... face the music of the scale.

No comments: