Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another Wasted Day...

Am I the only one who feels like a slug?

Yesterday I didn't do anything past 11:30 am...  I suppose back in the old days I spent my time shopping and spending money I didn't have to fill up the hole of emptiness in my life...  Now I just fill that hole with television and the sofa.

I did check in with a friend to see if she wanted to do something but she wasn't feeling well. 

I do try to get out and do things, but usually I am shot down.  Rejection is hard.

Today I teach, I'm going to visit my dad and then I will go visit the puppies... They are going to have a long day without grandma so I said I would come visit.  Maybe I will take some laundry over there and get some clean underwear while I'm at it.

Maybe today will bring a change in my motivation and fortune.

Then again, maybe it will bring more of the same.

Next weekend I have a bunch of plans so it will get better...

What else do I know?  Not much.

2 comments:

hunter1909 said...

Why are you so miserable? You sound as if there is very little wrong with your life.

Everything you whine about is external, yet you're trying to get sympathy for something you internally do not so much as address.

It's totally confusing, and therefore, not worth worrying about.

Jenerator said...

Hey Hunter 1909... Overall there is not a lot wrong with my life. There were a lot of other things going on when I originally posted this. Since the whole context is not evident you should not jump to conclusions.
thanks for your comment though.