Monday, January 30, 2012

Here it goes again...

Monday.

I have mixed feelings about you.

Here is what I have to report.

Went to see Dad yesterday - he's looking better, but still pretty week in the legs and the arms...  he has to regain his strength before he can move back into his apartment. 

I did laundry and saw my puppies yesterday afternoon... their status (the laundry and the dogs) is the same (although the laundry is clean).

When I got home yesterday afternoon there was a notice on my apartment door stating that there was going to be a canine bedbug inspection unit coming into the apartment tomorrow...  I sure hope there's none in the building...

Core class from Saturday has left me ouchy...  I will survive though.

Things could be a whole bunch worse.  Then again they could be better if I could get a date every once in a while....

No comments: