Friday, January 20, 2012

Lucky

I consider myself very lucky...  I still have power, I have food, I have coffee...  I can walk to work, I can walk to the store, I don't have to feed anyone but myself.

Overall I have fared pretty well...  I will take everyone's whining in stride...  The only thing I don't understand is people going stir crazy...  I mean, read a book, bundle up and take a walk (but not under falling ice)...

I am thankful that I am fairly active so it's not a big deal for me to get out and walk someplace...

Here's my report from yesterday...

I went to work, worked 7 hours straight, sent out 26 Fedex, 6 certified letters etc... only to find that Fedex picked up early and my stuff won't get out until today... wa wa... that's alright.  That's what happens when it snows in Seattle...   I think we may send out a bunch again today...

Maybe I'll get to leave early today... not at 4:15 like yesterday...

I bought bubble bath at Lush yesterday so I am all set for my Friday night bubble bath/Entertainment Weekly date...

With lack of cars on the road, comes the increase in volume of things that are out there - that would be trains (the whistle sounds like it's next door), and the guy who lives next door who decided to start singing at 11:20...  I wanted to poke my head out the window and start yelling like they do in New York, but I thought that wasn't such a good idea...  he stopped eventually...

Am I just a grouch?  Maybe....

Here are a few photos I took while I was walking to work yesterday...









No comments: