Thursday, January 19, 2012

Um... Okay.

Yesterday I got to work right on time... then we got an email saying that we didn't have to come in if it was too hard...  I stayed until 3:40 though...  I am going to attempt to walk down again today.

There are things to go out... but that all depends on whether or not my boss gets in.  Oh the joy.

At least I have coffee this morning.

There is an ice warning this morning...  I just hope the power doesn't go out.  Because that would really suck...

I am not going to rush into work this morning because I know that I am the closest one to the office and nobody will be there before me.  If it turns out that I don't have to work today I can just hang out downtown and maybe see a movie...  that sounds like a perfect idea!

Last night my friend Jenna from camp came over and hung out with me... I made her one of my fabulous grilled cheese sandwiches.  It was nice to hang out with her for a while...

They canceled classes at the gym through 1pm today... luckily I don't have to teach until Sunday now...  I'm just snug like a but in a rug...

The lights are blinking again... maybe I should find some candles..  even though candles are not allowed...  more later!

No comments: