Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Flurry Fest!

So, it's not really snowing as much as they predicted it would... not that I really mind.

I have to walk to work anyway...

I am trying to find a sub for my class tonight so I don't have to head out there and have the possibility of getting stuck.  I haven't ever missed a class due to snow, but there's always a first time too...

I am a bit distressed this morning because I don't have a full pot of coffee... luckily I had enough for half a pot, but still... it's a bit challenging today.

Yesterday at work was crazy... nonstop work... which was good, because I didn't end up eating a bunch of crap in my spare time.

If my coworker get's into the office today, it's going to be just the same thing today.  Yikes. 

I just got a message from my boss at the gym...  I think I've got the class covered... woot woot...

Okay, I have to suck down the rest of my coffee.... that little bit that's left...  I may have to suck the moisture out of the grounds...


No comments: