Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snug as a bug...

I'm snug as a bug for at least a few minutes...  until I have to go out into the world...  It's supposed to possibly dump snow tonight and tomorrow... but so far today, so good...   it's one of those classic cases of Seattle overreacting to the prediction of snow...  I am pretty jazzed that I don't have to really be anywhere besides work until tomorrow night.  We will see how things go then and play it by ear...

Yesterday I spent most of the afternoon with my Dad.  He has had to move down to the health center because he's had a couple of falls.  They are going to try and figure out what is going on with him and they can take better care of him down there.  Hopefully they can manage what is going on and get him some good results. 

Driving in the snow yesterday wasn't too bad...  I just went the bus route and it was no problem.  I don't really have to drive until Saturday if I don't want to...  I can take the bus to the gym tomorrow night if need be, and then spend the night at Mom's house...   oh I am so adaptable...

My ankle looks like this now (but a little more bruised now)....


That's what I get for trying to be a step aerobic queen...

Oh well... at least I can walk on it.

I think that's it this morning...  Overall I give my general feelings of self worth and value an 8 today.

No comments: