Monday, January 16, 2012

I hate snow.

I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I really dislike snow.  It's okay to look at, but to get around and drive in it?  No thanks.

It's a little worse now that I live on Capitol Hill... too many hills to get around on...

I rescheduled my lunch appointment with Dad to today...  I hope it will be easier to get to Greenlake when it's not snowing like crazy...  I also have to teach tonight so hopefully I can make it to and from without major incident...  I must say I do like having a car that is great in snow (at least from what I could tell yesterday)...

I have to confess that I haven't been eating that healthfully the past few days...  I had an incident with some Ding Dongs yesterday (need to help Hostess out!)...  I am feeling pretty gross though...

I should get moving... I'm doing laundry - need to have pants to wear to teach...  can't teach naked.

No comments: