Sunday, January 15, 2012

The view from the sofa...

Well - the ankle feels better this morning but it's still not great.  It doesn't hurt enough to not teach this morning...  now I just have to get to the gym in the trace amount of snow.

Hopefully the snow will stay away for the majority of the day.  Well at least until I get done going over to my Dad's place this afternoon...  I'm going to have lunch with him and then hopefully help him figure out his telephone.  It was stuck on speaker phone and he doesn't have the instruction manual with him.

I love my dad, but dealing with him stresses me out sometimes...  I guess I'll get used to it eventually...

Okay, to change the subject - tonight is the Golden Globes.... I am really looking forward to watching them.  I've only seen a few movies - (Bridesmaids and Young Adult), but I do watch a lot of Television so I will know about those categories...  I am also looking forward to Ricky Gervais grilling everyone...  I like him as much as I like Kathy Griffin I think. 

Tomorrow I don't have any plans - I think I may sleep in and then veg out again... who knows - maybe I'll work on some applications or cleaning my apartment...  I always say that and I never do it though... 

I should probably round up some clothing and try to get my broken body out the door...


No comments: