Tuesday, January 03, 2012

This morning sure came early...

I know it's only been a few weeks since I worked a full work week, but it was hard getting up this morning...  This morning I feel like I've been hit by a truck because I did a body sculpt class last night and I haven't done one in a while... ouch.

My cold is moving it's way through my body... today it's kind of in my head and nose...  it's not really in the chest right now which is good.

I don't have plans tonight - I think I will most likely collapse when I get home... it should be a busy day at work.  Everyone will be back and I'll have to start working on getting everything changed when it comes the departure of my favorite attorney... yep I said it - he was is my favorite...

Maybe tonight I will take my box of Christmas decorations back to the storage area...  I only got a few things out of it... oh well, there's always next year right?

MMMMMMM........ what else? not much...  coffee is calling my name.

No comments: