Monday, January 02, 2012

What's going on?

My cold has progressed to my chest and head... I don't feel horrible, but I don't feel great.  I have to teach tonight so that will be interesting...  I hope I remember how to do it.

I'm sure things will be fine.

I have a good feeling about this year (I think I said that last year too)...  who knows?  Maybe I'll have more than three dates!  I'm sure there must be people out there that go out less often than I do....  they just don't talk about it.  I think the key is to get out and do things more often... I've been working on it.  I feel good (figuratively)...

I am watching an Intervention Marathon on A & E.... there is a new episode on tonight AND a new Episode of Hoarders...  HOW EXCITING!  I now have something to live for (today)...

I was thinking about visiting my Dad today, but if I'm sick I'm not sure I should go...  I don't want to spread my germs...  I will have to revisit that idea later on....


No comments: