Monday, January 09, 2012

WHat?

It is Monday once again...
I don't have much to share today...

My body still hurts and I have a rug burn (or I should say step burn) on my tailbone from my core class on Saturday...  I guess that's what happens when you are sweaty and not using a matt on the bench...  ouch.  Feels like razor burn.

I am trying to get some motivation to (okay - I totally forgot what I was typing there...)...

I guess I just need more coffee.

On the agenda this week?
Work, Teaching, Taking my dad to a surgical appointment on Wednesday, subbing cycle, and then another three day weekend... woot woot.

I have been approached about teaching a cycle class at the Downtown gym one day a week... I think I might do it.  I could use the income to go toward my emergency fund...  it would be a bit more convenient than going out to Lake City one extra day a week...  I am still pondering...

Yesterday I went to hang out with my Dad - he seems to be better, I think he's just lonely and doesn't like having to depend on other people to get places...  I can empathize a little bit, but I really have no idea of how it really feels.  It makes me sad, but I guess this is just something we have to get through..  my Dad wanted me to stay for dinner but I had errands to do...  it broke my heart a little bit.  I made a date with him for next Sunday dinner (which is lunch)...  hopefully that will suffice.  There's something to be said about getting out there and being more social... when things happen you have more people to support you.

Well, I guess that means I should just get out there and be more social... 

I think this week will be good!


No comments: