Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Same old Thing

Nothing new to report.

Status same as yesterday.

My body isn't used to the extra work I have been putting in... it hurts.  I guess that's what happens when you don't use things (muscles)... they hurt more when you start using them again.

My class was full again last night....  I give it a few more weeks before people start falling off the exercise wagon...  I'd fall off if I thought I could get away with it.... but I can't keep my girlish figure by not working out.

My goal for the rest of the week?  Get through it without having a nervous breakdown...  I think I'll make it...  I just need to make it through Tomorrow and I'll be good... 

I think tonight's agenda will include my watching of Suze Orman's Money Class...  I don't know if I've ever told you, but I'm sort of a fan of hers... she's got a new series on Oprah's Network.   But of course I don't get OWN on my Cable plan so I have to watch it on Demand today...  the things I have to go through...

I think it is time for me to drink more coffee and contemplate the raw spot I have on my lower back (tailbone) from doing reverse curls on a bench without a mat.... ouch.

No comments: