Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Late Morning

I have the duty of taking my Dad to a doctor's appointment today so I get to spend a little more time with the sofa/news this morning...  I thought about sleeping in, but that didn't happen.

I have a few things to report today.

Yesterday I walked home from work and my foot didn't really hurt!  -  I think it's because I found a bottle of arnica in my desk drawer at work and started taking it...  who knows?  Maybe I have found some relief.

I was so excited about being able to walk that I went to the gym and took a Total Fat Burning Class...  I think my backside is going to fall off...  ouch.  I made it though.  It's a combination of cardio, weights and step aerobics.  2012 is going to be the year when I get my core muscles back (I miss my two pack)...

I was a little disappointed to find out the Suze Orman's show is not available on Demand...  poop.  You would think every cable channel would carry Oprah's network, but no.....  another reason why Comcast is not always the best....  oh well...  Better than no cable or internet I guess... (I'm paying for a phone I don't even use to get a better price - but it's still expensive)...

Hey, was that a little bit of a rant there?   I think so!  It feels good.

I think I will leave you with that then.

No comments: