Thursday, January 12, 2012

Are we sure it's only Thursday?

I could use a day off after yesterday.  It was a long long long long day.......

Everything went fine, it just took a lot out of me.

I did get to look at the hole they cut out of my Dad's scalp.  Icky..... wear sunscreen everyone.  You don't want to have skin cancer.  Yuck yuck yuck... the smell of burning flesh was gross too...

Today I am back to work and I'm subbing the cycle class tonight.

Did I mention that my foot has kind of stopped hurting?  I found a bottle of arnica in my desk drawer at work and started taking it as indicated - my foot isn't killing me all the time..  I think I'll stick with it.  It might heal (no, not heel) after all.

I have a glimmer of light in my future.

The good news about the rest of this week??  Payday tomorrow...   I think that's it. 

That will be enough to push me through to the other side.

No comments: