Thursday, February 23, 2012

Don't want to move...

I am lying here in a nice warm bed...  I don't really want to move.

I must.

I made it here without too many problems, and my friend Corey has a very nice house - it's just what an artists house should look like...  lots of interesting things to see, toys to look at...  it's hard to describe, but I think if I had more space I might have treasures like her...

I can't really stay around here too long...  I think I need some coffee...  I know there's some around here, I just need to find it.

This morning I am heading off to the conference to check things out.  I have no idea what I'm doing really... but I'll figure it out. Right?

There is a reception tonight for the Vermont Studio Center which I think we are going to.. should be fun.

Okay, I need to venture out...

No comments: